Significance Of Houses In Vedic Astrology
Astrology is nothing but a science of the effects of the planets, moon, and sun, and star movements. Vedic astrology is a Hindu/ Indian astrology since it is originated from the Vedas and the constellations are based according to one’s horoscope. Even though Vedic astrology originated in the ancient periods, it has a powerful belief in the 21st century. People are approaching the Vedic astrologers before they are going to begin any new life and career. Let’s see the significance of houses in Vedic astrology.
The Vedic astrologers are concluding the person’s future by looking at different elements. These elements are playing an important role while checking a person’s horoscope. The following are the considerations of Vedic astrology.
In addition to these things, astrologers are predicting an individual’s horoscope with the help of natural elements like Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Sky. The natural five elements are generally called as the Vedas.
Significance of Houses
The significance of houses in Vedic astrology define and divide the exact areas of an individual life by considering their horoscope that is found based on their time and date of their birth. The 12 houses of Zodiac will be divided into two categories and represent the aspects of existence at the terrestrial level and an individual level. From the Lagna to seventh represent right half of an individual body and the left half of their spouse body and similarly from the seventh to Lagna will represent an individual left half and their spouse right half of the body.
- The first house will portray the self since it will represent an individual. The first house consists of your physical personality that includes your appearance, nature, body frame, childhood, health, ego, and sense to self.
- The second house includes the house of possessions which signifies Dhana or income. The financial status of an individual includes car, furniture, investments, and property.
- The mental inclination of an individual and their ability to memorize will be included in the third house.
- The fourth houses include your houses as well as roots, land, real estate, and vehicles.
- The fifth house is meant for Putra Bhava includes creativity, playfulness, joy, pleasure, and romance.
- An individual’s daily routine, health, and wellness are explained by the sixth house. Even though your health is covered in the first house, the choices that you make on a daily basis that affect your body are covered in the 6th house.
- The seventh house is meant for Yuvati Bhava that includes your Spouse/ life partner.
- The 8th house is meant for Randhra Bhava, which covers death, longevity, and sudden events like a lottery.
- The 9th houses define individual truth, principles, dreams, and intuitions.
- The 10th house is meant for the Karma Bhava which deals with the kind of work you do, the profession you are in, prestige and reputation.
- The 11th house in Vedic astrology is the house of prosperity and gain in name, fame, and money.
- The 12th house in Vedic astrology will represent the ending of your life cycle and the beginning of your spiritual journey.
The above-mentioned are the significance of Houses in Vedic Astrology.
Also Check: Should we believe in Astrology?